Life it Labo, Inc. recognizes the importance of personal information obtained from our stakeholders and considers the protection of such information to be fundamental to our business activities and one of our most important management issues.
In order to provide safe, secure, and reliable services to our customers, we have established the following basic policies and ensure that all employees are aware of and comply with them.
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations. In addition, we have established, implement, and maintain internal rules for the protection of personal information and strive to continually improve them.
- We will establish a management system for the protection of personal information and ensure that all executives and employees are familiar with and comply with our rules and regulations.
- We will handle personal information within the scope of the purpose of use that has been clearly indicated to the customer. We will not disclose or provide personal information provided by customers to third parties, except with the consent of the customer or for legitimate reasons.
- We will keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, and continuously improve and correct information security.
- We will respond sincerely and promptly to inquiries and requests for disclosure, etc., regarding personal information from our customers.
Established July 1, 2020
Satoshi Noda, President, Life It Labo, Inc.
2、Purpose of use of personal information
When we ask you to provide us with your personal information, we will clearly state in advance the purpose for which the information is to be used, and use it only for that purpose. If it becomes necessary to use a customer’s personal information for purposes other than those stated in advance, we will notify the customer to that effect and obtain the customer’s consent before using the information. The purposes of use of personal information held by the Company are as follows.
- Personal information about customers
- Business negotiations, meetings with customers, etc.
- Shipping of products, materials, etc.
- Sending information on services, events, etc.
- Provide customer support and maintenance
- Responding to inquiries and consultations
- Provision of various membership services
- Developing services, conducting surveys, monitoring, etc.
- Performance of Contracts
- Personal information concerning applicants for employment
- Providing and communicating employment information, etc. to applicants for employment
- Recruitment management in our company
3、Proper acquisition of personal information
We will acquire personal information by legal and fair means.
4、Provision of Personal Information
- We will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases
- When the customer consents
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
- When entrusting the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- In the event of succession of business due to merger, corporate separation, transfer of business or other reasons
- Notwithstanding 1 above, we may provide the customer’s address, name, telephone number, etc. to our affiliates or agents when it is deemed appropriate for them to provide services to the customer or respond to the customer’s inquiry. In this case, the customer may request us to stop the provision of personal information to the affiliated company.
5、Inquiries about personal information
For inquiries regarding the disclosure, correction, or deletion of your personal information, please contact us using the Inquiry Form.
- 1. About Access Information
- This site may collect access log information in order to provide better service. Please understand this beforehand. The purpose of acquiring access log information is not to identify your personal information.
- 2. About Cookies